Microwave is a sort of electromagnetic wave which frequency is 300GHZ. Microwave heating is a new type of heating method, with the advantage of heating evenly, heating inside and outside the material simultaneously, fast drying speed. The material to be dried is uniformly distributed on the conveyor belt through the feeding device. The whole material is heated by the microwave drying device to increase the temperature of the material, and the internal moisture of the material is diffused outward. The microwave dryer is usually used for material dehydration, material sterilization, and so on.
Applications of Vacuum Microwave Dryer
Except for wood drying, a microwave dryer can also dry and sterilize the following items.
1. chemical material, medicine tablet or pill, such as watered pills,water-honey bolus, honeyed bolus, condensed pill, and Tibetan pill, etc.
2.all kinds of teas, herbs, flowers, green leaves, etc.
3.various dried meat, like beef, pork, chicken, duck, fish, etc.
4. powder for various materials, such as spices, other food additives.
5. agricultural products, such as china date, nuts, grains, peanut, etc
6.snack food, fruit seeds, grains, peanuts, chips, etc.
Working Principle of Tunnel Microwave Dryer
Microwave drying machinery is used of electromagnetic induction or infrared radiation to dry the raw material.By microwave energy permeation, the material inner moisture quickly been heated and gasified, forming a strong outward diffusion situation, to make the moisture extremely quickly spread to the surface.
More Pictures About Microwave Dryer
1. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory who manufactures the machine by ourselves.
2. Q: What is the delivery time?
A: Normally will be 30 days after getting the deposit or original LC.
3. Q: What is the maintenance period? What kinds of after-sale services do you support?
A: 1 year after delivery. We supply telephone after-sale service, video service and e-mail service. If can not deal with the problem, our tech-staff will go abroad to service.
4. Q: What is the payment terms?
A:a.T/T(30% deposit, 70% before delivery in FOB or 70% paid against copy of B/L in CFR)
b. 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
5. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Welcome to visit us! Every day we have customers from different countries. By now, we have exported to more than 50 countries' customers.